Voting for Autumn Pub of the Season is now open.
1. Only members of Doncaster & District Branch of CAMRA may vote
2. You must have consumed at least half a pint of real ale in the pub within the last six months to be able to vote for it.
3. Only one vote per pub is allowed per person. You do not need to vote for both categories if you do not wish to.
4. Votes must be received by 23:59 on 3 July 2017.
5. Votes thought to be fraudulent will not be counted
6. Doncaster & District Branch Committee will have the final say in all matters regarding online voting.